Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince

He-Yo!

So, when the first Harry Potter book came out I'll admit.
I was weary. I didn't even read it. My brother AJ did. And when I saw how fascinated he was I quickly stole his copy of the book and read it for myself.
Since then I've been utterly and hopelessly hooked on every word.

So when they announced they'd be making movies out of the very series I was inlove with I almost fainted from the excitement.

6 movies and 7 books later and I can't help but be completely over joyed and humbled about every single release.

Now I know the movies have tweaked some things here and there.
Harrys scar.
Hermiones teeth.
So on and so forth.
Basically those are little things we can look past and say okay whatever.

But in this movie they've left out a lot.
Just like in the Order of the Phoenix.

But I wont get into it cause I'll go on and on and frustrate myself all over again.
I gotta tell ya, even though they did mess up in this one I still loved it.
Draco (played by Tom Felton) was incredibly yummy yet again.
And Ginny finally took on a mind of her own instead of sitting in the shadows since the second.

From the use of unforgivables to the tweaked yet got-the-point-across ending it was really enjoyable. Course I went and saw it with my brother and friend Jose.
Unfortunately we had to sit up in the front row with annoying idiots behind us clicking their tongues and muttering stupid commits which clearly showed their immaturity but nevermind them.

I give the movie 7 duckies on a scale of 1 to 10.
Sorry, maybe when they come out with Deathly Hallows they wont leave one crumb of info out.
Or tweak it in anyway, shape or form.


Goodnight, Alice.

XoXo
-Crys-

No comments:

Post a Comment