Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I <3 Vampires

He-Yo!

So in my other blog No Boundaries I already posted about I <3 Vampires.
But I thought I'd do a follow up here in this one.


Now if you didn't know already I <3 Vampires is a popular series on Take180.com
This isn't like a regular show.

Instead of a bunch of writers and thumbs up the fans give em dictating the way the show goes.
Its up to the fans to submit their own skit or piece of advice to swing the vote.
And it just takes a few comments and ratings to make that submission into a brand new episode.
Which is pretty awesome.

Hokie so the show is about two best friends: Corbin and Luci.
Who are two very obsessed fans for life of a book series called Confessions of a High School Vampire. AKA: Confessions. They call themselves confessors.

Now when they leak a few chapters from the upcoming 5th book the author not only seeks out to find the culprits and charge them criminally (making them fugitives) but also refuses to finish the book.

So the two friends set off on a wild adventure (accompanied by their annoying but adorably cute neighbor Wyatt whos also their ride around California) to mend the damage and beg for forgiveness.

I'm not going to give away anything because lets face it: That would ruin the curiosity in you.
So go check it out for me and tell me what you think!

I on the other hand watch it like clock work.
I give it 10 duckies on a scale of 1 to 10.

Goodnight, Ollie.

XoXo
-Crys-

No comments:

Post a Comment